Wed, Jul 15|
Waukesha County Expo Center
Drive Thru Job Fair
The pandemic has changed recruiting but the workforce system is still here to help connect job seekers and hiring employers! As part of a statewide and unified approach, we are hosting a local Drive Thru Job Fair on July 15, 2020.
Time & Location
Jul 15, 2020, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Waukesha County Expo Center, 1000 Northview Rd, Waukesha, WI 53188, USA
About the Event
Need to fill positions? If you are interested in participating in our drive thru job fair, please complete our registration and:
- Provide 400 one-page recruitment flyers for your company. Your one page document can be printed on one or both sides, 8.5x11” or a smaller size; however, only one page per company! What should you include? Here are some suggestions:
- Company name, location, logo, etc.
- Available position(s)
- How to apply
- Details about company benefits and/or wages
- What makes your company special, what is the service or product you provide
- Include your Equal Opportunity statement
- Contact information if a job seeker would like to reach out to your company (email, phone or both)
The deadline for dropping off your information is: 12:00 pm on July 10, 2020. The location for dropping off information is: Attn: Forward Careers, 327 E Broadway, Waukesha, WI 53186
Looking for a new job? We want to help you with your job search and want to keep you safe!
- You won’t need to exit your car.
- You’ll receive a bag with positions available at local companies that are HIRING NOW!
- When you arrive, follow the traffic flow and wait patiently while others are served.
If you plan to attend the drive thru job fair, please register now!